Puzzle is a collective of young and enthusiastic architects established in 2018. As a team, we have worked on a wide spectrum of projects including exhibitions, interior design, architectural projects, conceptual projects, research, etc. and successfully participated in many competitions.
Throughout our work, we try to have a research-oriented approach thus creating more sustainable, outspoken, and creative solutions for all architectural challenges.
Brankica Dogazanska Peshanski (until 2020)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Honorable mention for “Living in The Future”, Shinkenchiku Residential Design Competition 2019
- 2nd award for “Sports Centre Vllazerimi”, competition by the municipality of Kichevo, Macedonia
- 1st place - KNOWLEDGE, international 24h ideas competition by Ideas Forward
- 1st prize "Industry in the city", Macedonia, awarded by Faculty of Architecture, UKIM
- 2nd place - OCEAN, international 24h ideas competition by Ideas Forward
- Honorable mention - HOME, international 24h ideas competition by Ideas Forward
CONFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- LINA conference 2022: Architecture and the Future of the Planet
- 2nd International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Spatial Methods for Urban Sustainability (SMUS Conference)
- Creative Exchange 2021: Landscapes of Care